Executive Membership is open to all, and includes men and male-identifying folks. We are very excited to welcome our allies to enjoy the rewards of the Women In Media community such as members-only content, discounts, and the ability to further meet and #HireTheseWomen at special events!
Executive Members are vetted to demonstrate that they are an established member of the entertainment community with values that align with those of our organization. The ability to further our mission in day-to-day hiring and creative decisions adds value to our organization. This membership level requires two letters of recommendation as well as an interview with our Membership Committee. Prospective Executive Members must also sign the Parity In Action Pledge, which shows support of fairness and good faith hiring practices.
Photo by Ashly Covington
How to Apply
Prospective Executive Members are subject to review by our membership committee and should sign the #ParityInAction Pledge in advance of submitting their application. Once submitted, you will also be asked to provide 2 letters of recommendation from industry professionals.
Executive Membership Benefits
- Vetted (Must be in the entertainment industry)
- All genders
- Must submit two letters of recommendation (not from a family member)
- Listing on Executive Member recognition page (not a #WiMCrewList Profile)
- Access to WiM video content on website
- Discounts to public WiM events
- Invitations, discounts, and comps to select private WiM events
- Special invitations to select partner classes and events
- VIP Gift bags at on the ground ticketed events